Highlights for Fiscal Year 2012:
- Travel and tourism is NH’s second largest industry in terms of jobs supported by dollars from out of state.
- Trips in NH for recreation and business during FY 2012: 33.95 million.
- Direct Spending in NH by travelers in FY 2012 reached $4.48 billion.
- Traveler spending in FY 2012 supported approximately 62,000 direct full-time and part-time jobs.
- Visitors to NH in FY 2012 paid $152.1 million in meals and rooms taxes (60.1% of all rooms and meals tax collected).
- Each visitor to NH spends $76.72 for every $1 spent by DTTD.
- The Return on Investment Model for FY 2012 shows that for every $1 spent by DTTD, $9.18 was returned in the form of state and local taxes and fees.