According to the U.S. Weather Bureau, the average monthly temperature in Concord is:
- January: 21 degrees F, -6 degrees C
- February: 23 degrees F, -5 degrees C
- March: 32 degrees F, 0 degrees C
- April: 44 degrees F, 7 degrees C
- May: 56 degrees F, 13 degrees C
- June: 65 degrees F, 18 degrees C
- July: 70 degrees F, 21 degrees C
- August: 67 degrees F, 19 degrees C
- September: 60 degrees F, 16 degrees C
- October: 49 degrees F, 9 degrees C
- November: 38 degrees F, 3 degrees C
- December: 25 degrees F, -4 degrees C
Average monthly precipitation is 3.2".
The weather, like that throughout New England, can be changeable. For instance, while summer days can be warm, if you're venturing into the mountains or out to sea, bring additional warm clothing to layer on as needed.