New Hampshire Agricultural Fairs
Make your trip to a New Hampshire agricultural fair a family tradition. Each year, rural communities host multiday, event-filled fairs with enticements for all ages ... and food that's worth the wait in line. Children love the games and rides, of course, but they're also big fans of the animals. And learning about livestock and the land is a low-key way to reawaken their brains at the start of a new school year.
Agricultural fairs large and small, like our New Hampshire state fair in Hopkinton and New England's oldest family fair in Deerfield, are held almost every weekend from mid-July through mid-October. And there's not much that tops the excitement of a demolition derby or a women's skillet toss.
Make plans for a day of old-fashioned country fun at a New Hampshire fair in 2016.
New Hampshire Agricultural Fair Calendar
- Stratham Fair, Stratham, July 21–24, 2016
- North Haverhill Fair, North Haverhill, July 27–31, 2016
- Cheshire Fair, Swanzey, August 4–7, 2016
- Belknap County 4-H Fair, Belmont, August 13–14, 2016
- Cornish Fair, Cornish, August 19–21, 2016
- Lancaster Fair, Lancaster, September 1–5, 2016
- Hopkinton State Fair, Contoocook, September 2–5, 2016
- Hillsborough County Agricultural Fair, New Boston, September 9–11, 2016
- Rochester Fair, Rochester, September 16–25, 2016
- Deerfield Fair, Deerfield, September 29–October 2, 2016
- Sandwich Fair Sandwich, October 8–10, 2016