Facebook Twitter Pinterest YouTube Blog

Dorchester Historical Society Museum

Contact Information

Route 118, on the Common, Dorchester, NH 03266
Phone: 6035237136 | Website
View Map Print


Building erected in 1808, was originally the North District School and used until 1926. Museum opened 1966. Original school - master's desk, compass and chain used in laying out original lots of the town in 1773. Narrative available in file. Call for hours.


  • Family Friendly

Request a NH Visitor's Guide