Fort Stark Historic Site

Route 1B, Wildrose Lane
New Castle, NH 03854
Phone: 603-271-3556
Email Website Directions

Located on a peninsula historically called Jerry's Point on the southeast corner of New Castle Island. It overlooks the Piscataqua River, Little Harbor and the Atlantic Ocean. Fort Stark was named in honor of John Stark, commander of N.H. forces at the Battle of Bennington (1777).


Back to Listings