Dorchester Historical Society Museum

Route 118, on the Common
Dorchester, NH 03266
Phone: 603-523-7136
Email Website Directions

Building erected in 1808, was originally the North District School and used until 1926. Museum opened 1966. Original school - master's desk, compass and chain used in laying out original lots of the town in 1773. Narrative available in file. Call for hours.


Back to Listings