Canaan Meeting House
507 Canaan St.
In 1792, the people living in Canaan started construction on a Meeting House just off of what is now Canaan Street Lake. It was complete in 1793 and still graces the common on Canaan Street and serves as a focal point for the Canaan Historic District.
The Meeting House is managed by the Town of Canaan under the guidance of the Meeting House Preservation Committee.
Back to Listings