Facebook Twitter Pinterest YouTube Blog


Conway Historical Society

Contact Information

100 Main St., Conway, NH 03818
Phone: 6034475551 | Website
View Map Print

Description

The society was founded in 1935 to preserve the rich and varied history of the Conways. Responsible for the Eastman-Lords House Museum and Salyards Center for the Arts. The Museum is the 1818 "Federal" home of William Kimball and Rhoda (Messer) Eastman. It was later occupied by the George A Heath family (1879-1900), and finally by the Eben Lord family (1900-1978). The house contains 10 rooms decorated in various periods of the house's occupancy from 1818 to 1945. Guided tours are offered from Memorial Day to Labor Day, Wednesdays from 2:00 to 4:00 and Saturdays from 1:00 to 4:00. Tours are available May through October by appointment.

Amenities

  • Family Friendly


Request a NH Visitor's Guide