Facebook Twitter Pinterest YouTube Blog

William Damm Garrison House

Contact Information

Woodman Institute Museum 182 Central Ave, Dover, NH 03820
Phone: 6037421038 | Website
View Map Print


Original 1675 Garrison house once located in the Back River section of Dover, N.H. and moved in 1915 to the Woodman Institute Museum four building Complex. The garrison displays over 800 colonial artifacts. Open as part of the museum tour. Admission required.


  • Buses Welcome
  • Family Friendly
  • Meeting Room

Request a NH Visitor's Guide