The New Hampshire Division of Travel and Tourism (DTTD) continues to actively monitor and respond to the threat of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our state. In an effort to provide regular situational awareness to the travel and tourism industry, DTTD will be hosting regular webinars through the Webinex platform. The video/audio of each webinar will be published below within 24 hours of each session.
6.3.2020 – Update on Covid-19 and New Hampshire Tourism Presentation
5.29.2020 – Update on Covid-19 and New Hampshire Tourism Video Recording
- Speakers: Director Lori Harnois, NH Travel & Tourism, Terry Gallagher, President, Lou Hammond Group New York, Matt Sessions, Vice President, Lou Hammond Group New York
- Additional documents: June 3,2020 Zoom chat notes
- Follow up notes: In partnership with the division, New Hampshire Small Business Development Center (SBDC) has developed a free webinar series specifically for tourism businesses. The SBDC is a great resource for New Hampshire small businesses, they provide free counseling to assist businesses from everything from financing to operations.
- Tourism Ready: Operational Planning for Recovery & Reopening: First in a series of webinars to help the tourism industry to prepare for recovery and reopening. This webinar focuses on operational planning for reopening in a COVID-19 environment, concerns to consider and opportunities to explore. Thursdays – 6/4/2020 and 6/11/2020 at 1pm, https://www.nhsbdc.org/events
5.11.2020 – Update on Covid-19 and New Hampshire Tourism Recording
- Speakers: NH Governor Chris Sununu, BEA Commissioner Taylor Caswell, NH Travel and Tourism Director Lori Harnois
- Follow up notes: Click here to view current research pertaining to the domestic leisure traveler and their sentiments regarding travel in light of coronavirus.
*Please note the recording of this webinar begins about 6 minutes into the meeting.*
4.23.20 – Update on Covid-19 and New Hampshire Tourism Recording
- Speakers: BEA Commissioner Taylor Caswell, NH Travel and Tourism Director Lori Harnois, New Hampshire Small Business Development Center State Director Liz Gray
- Presentation: May 11, 2020 Webinar Presentation
- Follow up notes: If industry partners have any online resources, virtual tours, events, etc. that they would like to add to our Virtual Experiences page of visitnh.gov, please email information to [email protected].
*Please note the recording of this webinar begins about 30 minutes into the meeting.*
Subscribe to industry e-newsletters: Click here
- Speakers: BEA Commissioner Taylor Caswell, NH Travel and Tourism Director Lori Harnois, GYKA Team members Sophia Cigliano, Mike Giovinelli, Andrew Harris
- Presentation: COVID-19 Response DTTD Marketing Plan
- Follow up notes: There were several questions about what hashtags to use to help make a bigger impact. Those include #603strongertogether #603pride #visitnh #livefreenh
to subscribe to the following lists:
- “Snapshots” – stay informed of important deadlines, news and opportunities from DTTD and the NH tourism industry.
- “Hot Tips” - receive information about opportunities to promote New Hampshire to the media. These typically have a quick turnaround and are the best way to stay informed about requests for information and assistance from top media outlets.