Press Trips / FAMS
Travel & Tourism Info
Annual New Hampshire Events
New Hampshire Facts and Firsts
Please use the links below to view press releases distributed by the NH Division of Travel and Tourism.
2017 Press Releases
November 9, 2017
- New Hampshire Tourism Officials Expect $1.25 Billion in Visitor Spending During Winter Travel Season
September 28, 2017
- NH Tourism Officials Expect All-Time Highs for Visitation and Spending This Fall
August 9, 2017
- VisitNH.gov Honored as One of the World's Top 25 Tourism Board Websites
June 22, 2017
- NH Division of Travel & Tourism Development Expects Robust Summer Travel Season
2016 Press Releases
September 1, 2016
- New Hampshire Tourism Industry Prepares for Labor Day Business Boost
July 1, 2016
- Record Number of Travelers to Visit NH During July 4th Holiday.
May 26, 2016 - Memorial Day Weekend Forecast Predicts Increase in Visitors and Spending
May 6, 2016
- New Hampshire Offers an Array of Arts and Culture Events, Shows, Exhibitions and More This Summer
March 7, 2016
- "Live Free and Sweet" During Maple Sugaring Season in New Hampshire
February 25, 2016
- "Make The Most of March" With Events and Promotions to Wrap up Winter and Welcome Spring.
February 1, 2016
- "Make Tracks" In New Hampshire With a Full Slate of Winter Outdoor Adventure Options
Create your perfect New Hampshire getaway.
create limitless memories
what do you want from your summer escape?
(check all that apply)
kids in your vacationing crew?
yep! kid-friendly is key
nope! but we're kids at heart
in your crew. here's what we found for you!