Skiing and riding may look a little different this winter, but the same great ski areas you know and love are open and ready to welcome visitors back to the mountains. Make your visit as fun and stress-free as possible by planning ahead this year. Be sure to read the information below carefully, purchase your tickets in advance, and we'll see you on the slopes!
Covid-19 Skiing Updates:
Ski areas are open with safety precautions in effect to protect employees and guests. All guests are encouraged to take the following steps when planning to visit a resort this winter:
- Buy tickets and passes online before you leave home.
- Only bring what you need while on the trails (lodges are limiting visitor capacity and time spent inside buildings, so bootbags and other belongings should be left in your car).
- Cloth face coverings are required while inside any ski area lodge or building, and outside while waiting in lines, on chair lifts, or any other public location where social distancing is difficult.
- Practice social distancing on the trails and inside lodge buildings.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Plan ahead: be sure to call or check the website of the ski area you plan to visit so you’re aware of their guidelines.
Full guidance is available here. You can also visit SkiNH's Covid-19 Consumer Resource Center for more information on skiing and riding this winter.