New Hampshire continues to closely monitor the developments regarding COVID-19 and the Delta variant. As a reminder, you are encouraged to contact any property prior to visiting to find out if there are any changes in hours or specific reservation requirements.
- McIntyre Ski Area (50 Chalet Way, Manchester) Discover winter fun for the whole family at the tubing hill at McIntyre. No experience necessary for this winter thrill! The fun doesn’t have to stop at the tubing hill, McIntyre has trails for skiing and snowboarding and a terrain park too!
- New Hampshire Historical Society (30 Park Street, Concord) Brush up on your knowledge of the #603 with a visit to the New Hampshire Historical Society. Located in the heart of the state’s capital, explore exhibits highlighting more than 200 years of Granite State history taking visitors back in time to present day.
- Susan N McLane Audobon Center (84 Silk Farm Road, Concord) Connect with nature when you explore the miles of wooded trails at the Audobon Center in Concord. After some time on the trails, take a break and head inside and check out the raptor room and the animal display
- Henniker Covered Bridge Photo Opp (Grove Street, Henniker) Put this wooden bridge on your must photo list this winter. The Henniker Covered Bridge wrapped in winter’s blanket is a site worth seeing!
- Pats Peak (686 Flanders Road, Henniker) Get another hearty dose of outdoor adventure at Pats Peak. With 28 trails and 9 gladed areas there is skiing and boarding for just about all levels. Or head over to the tubing hill for some downhill family fun!
Take a walk around downtown Concord to explore the variety of shops you’ll find here. Spruce Home & Company
for all your home décor, Gibson’s Bookstore
a local independent bookshop offering books, educational toys and a café, and Concord Antiques Gallery
with two floors and more than 150 dealers it’s packed with unique treasures sure to catch your eye.
Red Arrow Diner (61 Lowell Street, Manchester), Crust & Crumb (126 N Main Street, Concord), Smokeshow Barbeque (89 Fort Eddy Road, Concord)