Journey through the White Mountains of New Hampshire to explore a real winter wonderland. Wander through majestic ice castles, embark on a sleigh ride through sparkling snow, and explore quaint small towns for a charming winter getaway.
New Hampshire continues to closely monitor the developments regarding COVID-19 and the Delta variant. As a reminder, you are encouraged to contact any property prior to visiting to find out if there are any changes in hours or specific reservation requirements.
- Ice Castles (24 Clark Farm Road, North Woodstock) Visit the ice castles* for a fantasy-come-to-life winter adventure that will amaze all ages. Explore during the day to see the castles sparkle in the sunshine or go at night to watch the castles illuminated by festive lights! *Ice Castles typically open for the season in January
- Nestlenook Farm (66 Dinsmore Road, Jackson) Winter wonderland comes to life at Nestlenook Farm where you can ice skate under the warm glow of holiday lights, snowshoe on miles of soft snowy trails, and enjoy a festive sleigh ride in the same magical location.
- Zeb’s General Store (2675 White Mountain Highway, North Conway) Stop into Zeb’s General Store for a quintessential New England Shopping experience. Home to the world’s largest collection of New England-made specialty food and locally crafted items, you’ll find a treasure trove of goods to browse through in a charming location.
- Cranmore Mountain (239 Skimobile Road, North Conway) Cranmore is a winter destination in the state, voted New Hampshire’s #1 Best Resort for off-hill action. With epic ski trails, an all-ages adventure park featuring a 700-foot zipline, an alpine mountain coaster, and a giant pendulum swing, plus the state’s #1 tubing park—there’s adventure for all!
- Jackson Covered Bridge Photo Opp (16 Main Street, Jackson) Don’t miss a charming photo opportunity featuring the romantic Jackson Covered Bridge (a.k.a. the ‘Honeymoon Bridge’) draped in sparkling snow and a quintessential winter New England charm.
Muddy Moose Restaurant & Pub (2344 White Mountain Hwy, North Conway), Delaney’s Hole in the Wall (2966 White Mountain Hwy, North Conway), Red Fox Bar and Grille (49 US Route 16, Jackson), Woodstock Inn Brewery (135 Main Street, North Woodstock)
At Fadden’s General Store
in North Woodstock, you’ll find some of the best maple syrup in the state and hundreds of other local gems and souvenirs. In North Conway, the Settler’s Green Outlet Village
offers hundreds of name brands at discount prices so you can scope out deals tax-free. For a whimsical collection of local artistry, curiosities, and one-of-a-kind goods, visit the Ravenwood Curio Shoppe