Click here to access JPP rules, program certification forms, and application.
Click here to access DTTD logos and logo usage guidelines.
Click here to submit a grant.
The Governor has approved $711,324 and two rounds for the remainder of Fiscal Year 2021.
JPP FY2021 Deadlines
- Round 1 - February 9, 2021
- February 12, 2021 Applicants Notified of Approval
- February 19, 2021 Governor & Council (G&C) packets to AG’s Office
- March 10, 2021 G & C packets to Administrative Services
- March 24, 2021 G & C Meeting
- Round 2 - April 6, 2021
- April 6, 2021 JPP Applications Due
- April 9, 2021 Applicants Notified of Approval
- April 16, 2021 G&C packets to AG’s Office
- May 5, 2021 G&C packets to Administrative Services
- May 19, 2021 G&C Meeting
Important Updates to the New Hampshire Joint Promotional Program (JPP):
The legislation that established the Department of Business and Economic Affairs, House Bill (HB) 517, eliminated all advisory boards and screening committees that had existed under the previous department - including the JPP Screening Committee.
In light of this development, the role of the screening committee, which was primarily to evaluate and make recommendations to the commissioner on applicants’ eligible activities, will now be determined by DTTD/Department of Business and Economic Affairs (BEA) staff, who will then provide recommendations to BEA’s Commissioner. As consistent with past practice, once a grant is approved by the Commissioner it will then proceed to the Governor and Executive Council for final consideration.