Click here to access JPP rules, program certification forms, and application.
Click here to access DTTD logos and logo usage guidelines.
Click here to submit a grant.
JPP FY2022 Deadlines
- Round 1:
- Application Due Date: 6/16/2021
- Applicants Notified: 6/25/2021
- Documents to DOJ: 7/7/2021
- Documents to DAS: 7/21/2021
- G&C Meeting: 8/4/2021
- Round 2:
- Application Due Date: 9/8/2021
- Applicants Notified: 9/17/2021
- Documents to DOJ: 9/29/2021
- Documents to DAS: 10/13/2021
- G&C Meeting: 10/27/2021
- Round 3*:
- Application Due Date: 1/12/2022
- Applicants Notified: 1/21/2021
- Documents to DOJ: 2/2/2022
- Documents to DAS: 2/16/2022
- G&C Meeting: 3/2/2022
- Round 4*:
- Application Due Date: 3/30/2022
- Applicants Notified: 4/8/2022
- Documents to DOJ: 4/20/2022
- Documents to DAS: 5/4/2022
- G&C Meeting: 5/18/2022
*Please note that Round 3 & 4 G&C dates are not confirmed yet, these dates are just placeholders until the G&C dates have been set.
Important Updates to the New Hampshire Joint Promotional Program (JPP):
The legislation that established the Department of Business and Economic Affairs, House Bill (HB) 517, eliminated all advisory boards and screening committees that had existed under the previous department - including the JPP Screening Committee.
In light of this development, the role of the screening committee, which was primarily to evaluate and make recommendations to the commissioner on applicants’ eligible activities, will now be determined by DTTD/Department of Business and Economic Affairs (BEA) staff, who will then provide recommendations to BEA’s Commissioner. As consistent with past practice, once a grant is approved by the Commissioner it will then proceed to the Governor and Executive Council for final consideration.